Merlo (Applied Machinery Sales)
About Merlo (Applied Machinery Sales)
- Earthmoving Equipment & Material Handling > Material Handling Equipment
- Lifting (Aerial & Cranes) > Attachments > Grapples
- Lifting (Aerial & Cranes) > Attachments > Hook
- Lifting (Aerial & Cranes) > Hydraulic Lifting Systems
- Lifting (Aerial & Cranes) > Material Handlers > Personal Work Platform
- Lifting (Aerial & Cranes) > Material Handlers > Telescopic
- Lifting (Aerial & Cranes) > Winches
New Products & Technologies
Merlo’s P50.18Plus Powerful Stability
A high capacity telehandler, Merlo’s P50.18Plus has a lift height of 58’5”, reach of 44’, and load capacity of 11,000 lbs. Added benefit: independent, front axle mounted stabilizers. The P50.18Plus is quite compact for its power and lift capability, even with stabilizers deployed. Light in mass (unladed wt. 29,300 lbs.) the P50.18Plus offers high ground clearance, hydrostatic transmission and 100HP Deutz engine. Standard features: boom side shift, frame leveling, MCDC integrated safety system.
Merlo Roto 50.35 S PLUS
The best in Merlo engineering is in the Roto 50.35 S Plus. 115’ lift, 89’ reach, 360° turret rotation,170 HP, hydrostatic transmission, 20° tilt cab, and a maximum capacity of 10,900 lbs. An Advanced Safety System displays all machine parameters in real-time. Chassis design has increased structural strength and weight for better balance. Functional controls, such as stabilizer placement, machine suspension, and the electronic joystick, are integrated into the multifunctional armrest.
Create or Log in to My Show Planner to add notes.