Your Internal Equipment Triangle: The Key to More Successful Fleet ManagementPurchase Education Pass
Thursday, March 12 • 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM
Location: Westgate - Ballroom C
Title: Your Internal Equipment Triangle: The Key to More Successful Fleet Management
Equipment Management is a complex and difficult task that affects almost every aspect of a company’s operations. Effective collaboration between Operations, Fleet Maintenance and Accounting (your company’s internal “equipment triangle”) results in a more successful fleet management process. Building trust and maintaining individual responsibilities while operating in this team environment are vitally important. This interactive session will provide insight into real life examples of executing best practices in equipment and fleet management including acquisition strategies, maintenance, disposal and much more.
1. Identify the role and responsibilities of Operations, Fleet and Finance within your internal equipment Triangle.
2. Know how to utilize the “three green lights” approach to decision-making with your fleet.
3. Understand how to align your equipment management process, structure and reporting with your company culture and philosophy.
4. Discover how a collaborative approach to fleet management results in effective and efficient decision-making as demonstrated through real life examples.
Type: CONEXPO-CON/AGG Education
- AEMP (Association of Equipment Management Professionals)