Todd has been in the asphalt paving and construction business for over 25 years, working as an asphalt laboratory and field technician, laboratory manager, field inspector, paving quality manager and quality control manager for both government and private employers in both Canada and the United States. Todd has written articles and developed and delivered several paving and compaction training courses in the classroom and on the job site. Currently employed by Caterpillar Paving based in Maple Grove, Minnesota, Todd prepares and delivers classroom and field training, consulting, conducts field studies and provides job site support for Caterpillar customers worldwide. Todd has a passion for quality paving and for testing new and innovative paving equipment, technology and paving practices. Todd is an active member in several paving industry associations, committees and task groups including NAPA, AAPT, ISAP, NCAT, CTAA, TRB and ISIC. Personal interests include fishing, woodwork and history.
- Practical Technologies for Paving and Compaction
- Wednesday, March 11 • 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- A Practical Approach to Managing Density
- Thursday, March 12 • 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM
- Taking the Voodoo out of Automatic Grade & Slope Control
- Thursday, March 12 • 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM